Permaculture Design Course - Weekend 4
March 8-9, 2014 (10 am to 6 pm each day)
Location: Cromwell Valley Park
Cost: $75/day to audit
Note: Auditors participate in classroom sessions and hands-on activities but they do not earn a permaculture design certificate.
Click here register online (Note: You can pay online with a credit card or you can send us a check or pay at the door. To send us a check or pay at the door you must click on "Show other payment options" when you are filling out the registration form.)
- Natural Building
- Passive Solar Energy Design/Retrofitting
- Alternative Energy
- Waste/nutrient Recycling (greywater, compost toilets, etc.)
- Urban Permaculture
- A "wild design" team exercise
- Starting seedlings of perennial veggies, native flowers & annuals in the greenhouse at TALMAR
- Planting a soil-boosting cover crop at our Pear Guild
- Building a survival shelter & a garden structure with kids at the Cromwell Valley Park Children's Garden
Our next Permaculture Design Course that starts Sept. 20-21, 2014!! Click here to see a full course description and to register.