This membership application is part of a formal process that must be completed in sequencial order. PLEASE DO NOT SEND US THIS APPLICATION UNTIL YOU HAVE VISITED HEATHCOTE AT LEAST ONCE. The application can be mailed to Heathcote Community, 21300 Heathcote Rd., Freeland, MD 21053 or emailed to email@example.com.
There is a $50 application fee- checks can be made to Heathcote Center.
NOTE: It's helpful for us if you include the questions with your answers.
Associate Membership Application Questions
1. Name, address, telephone number, e-mail.
2. Names and ages of any children that would be Associate Members.
3. Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts.
4. Why do you want to become an Associate member of Heathcote Community?
5. What do you hope Heathcote Community will offer you?
6. What do you expect to contribute to Heathcote (anything from skills to attitude or personality)?
7. Heathcote often hosts programs such as internships, visitors, educational workshops, and community businesses.
8. How do you see yourself being involved with any of these programs at Heathcote?
9. Please describe your involvement in any volunteer work.
10. What are your hobbies and interests?
11. Please describe your spiritual path and how community relates to it.
12. What personal relationships do you have that may influence your participation in community? Please describe.
13. What do you like most about yourself?
14. What do you like least about yourself?
15. What is your experience with children?
16. What is important to you about interacting with children?
17. What are your health concerns or special needs? Do these require any accommodations?
18. The diet at Heathcote is vegetarian with eggs, milk and some fish available; do you have any special dietary needs?
19. We run a criminal background check on all applicants. Please provide your date of birth.
20. What further information would you like from us?